Michelle Beltano Curtis
PROFILE & SKILLS:
- Seasoned professional with background in technical and creative writing and blogging, marketing, design, education, human resources, office management and executive assistance.
- Exceptional written communications skills with ability to adapt styles to the needs of the client.
- Excellent researcher and writer; specializes in academic, health and wellness, and technical writing in addition to poetry.
- Acute analytical and process improvement skills, ability to adjust rapidly to change, manage complex tasks and prioritize workload.
- Excellent project management skills with flexibility to work alone or in teams. Comfortable in leadership roles.
- Intuitive brand marketer and social media manager with experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WordPress, and Medium.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, and currently learning Framemaker and the Technical Communication Suite.
Freelance Writer/Blogger, 2008-Present
Adjunct Teaching Assistant, Ashford University (Online)
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Safran Landing Systems
Senior Administrator, Human Resources & Business Development, Convergys Inc.
National University, La Jolla, CA, 2010
- Masters of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, GPA: 3.675/4.00
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2008
- Graduate Certificate in HR Management
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, GPA: 3.80/4.00